Friday, February 27, 2009

House Update...

***Update: The cook top is supposed to arrive today (03/02/09) and be installed tonight, which means that we now only have to finish the floors before we can move stuff in. There will still be some touch ups and painting that need to be done but nothing substantial enough to keep us from moving in, once it passes inspection of course! YAY!

There was a water leak in the wall between the guest bath and spare bedroom. Fantastic! It's fixed now but in order to do so they cut out part of the wall, fixed what needed fixing, replaced the sheet rock and "mudded" (there term not mine) around it. So that now has to be painted. We are still waiting on our cooktop to arrive, not sure where it's located at this point in time but hopefully it will be here soon. Looks like we are going with the wood in the master and carpet in the spares and closets. We are hoping to get both of those taken care of next week. Darrell plans on installing the wood himself so I'm sure some great stories are bound to come out of that experience. We are still at a cross roads on the paint colors for walls but I think we may have the ceiling paint issue taken care of, I'll let you know next week. And I just got a call that the blinds are in, so that's a plus!

I am trying to be patient but I'm praying that completion is in the very, very, very, near future.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

where is this house?