Work started on the house last weekend and by work I mean 10 hours cleaning up the saw dust and anything else that had accumulated since construction stopped. It was pretty nasty, so nasty in fact that I washed my hair 3 times afterwards. There was dust everywhere!
The following are things we've done so far:
1. bought mirrors
2. purchased appliances and awaiting delivery today
3. purchased shower door/waiting for delivery and install next week
4. arranged for install of the alarm system, which should be completed by Friday...Thanks Terrell!
5. Purchased and awaiting delivery of blinds and shades.
We still need to pick a plumber; have him install fixtures; cut tile for cook top and laundry room sink; pick, purchase and have carpet installed; hang mirrors; paint over anything that is pistachio green; finish hardwood floors; finish painting some of the cabinets; re-paint some of the cabinets; etc., etc., etc.
Did I mention it is a slow process? I don't' know how I would have ever been patient enough to build one from the ground up, I need to see progress ASAP! I really thought we would be half way there by now but we definitely won't meet my first of March personal deadline for move in. Maybe I was asking for a little too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment