D is probably going to kill me for posting this but the more I thought about it the funnier it became so I had to share.
We close on the house tomorrow so we have been trying to get everything lined up and ordered so that the minute we get the keys work can begin.
Today we went to Ferguson & something to get a quote on plumbing fixtures.
If you know D. you know he can't make a decision to save his life.
The following is part of our conversation about sinks:
D.: Do you like the square sink?
Me: The round one is fine and the counter top is already cut for a round one.
D.: It wouldn’t take much to cut it to fit the square.
Me: Do you want the square one?
D.: I don’t care.
Me: We’ll just stick with the round one and save ourselves the work.
D.: I think the square one would make it look nicer.
Me: Do you want the square one?
D.: I don’t care, what do you think?
Me: I think it would cause us unnecessary extra work.
D.: but it wouldn’t be that much extra work.
Me: Do you want the damn square sink?
D.: I don’t care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it Love it Love it!!!! :) When do we get to see it?
Post a Comment