I have finally finished writing thank you notes. It only took me 2 months post wedding to complete them which I think is pretty dang good considering how many I had to write! Well, I wouldn't say I'm completely finished because gifts are still slowly trickling in and then there is the dilemma of writing notes for gifts of which I don't know who gave them to us. I feel really bad because I can't send the mysterious gift giver a thank you note and they probably think I am a horrible bride with terrible manners!
So if your reading this and you gave me a set of salt and pepper shakers that match my everyday dinnerware, I sincerely apologize and want you to know that I am super grateful for your generosity even though I can't remember who you are!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment