Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's My Birthday

My friends hate my birthday almost as much as they hate their periods (well some of them hate their periods while others look at it as an indication of pregnant vs. not pregnant, but that's a separate post in it's self). Anyway, so my friends hate my birthday because I take advantage of a day that is all about me and my arrival into this world and quite frankly I can get obnoxious. Ordering people around, yelling "It's my Birthday" for the 800th time down Bourbon Street, falling down on the dance floor and laying there laughing until I'm picked up by the bouncer and carried out, you get the picture. So I enjoy the idea of a day about me, sue me.

I'm not really pumped up about my Holiday so far but its only Wednesday and that has time to change. I know how disappointed they would all be if I gave lackluster birthday performance.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Yeah I would be disappointed if you didn't celebrate your birthday with yelling, screaming, drunken binge drinking, sloshing around, stumbling, puking, etc. I hate I won't be there to celebreate 2 years in a row. That's horrible. I am the worst BFF ever. Being 400 miles away sucks.