Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fatty McFat Fat Fat

First let me say that its official, I'm 25. A quarter of a century is over and a new one begins. It hasn't been near as exciting as past birthdays except for the fact that this morning on my way into work I realized that I could legally rent a car now and I could also enter some contest to win a beach vacation that they were advertising on the radio. Woo Hoo! Yeah for 25.
Once I got to work I was reading the UK's Daily Mail because I have a secret desire to be British and move across the pond or at least randomly develop the accent but anyway, there is a soccer, excuse me, football player's wife who is 25 and already has 2 kids. SUPER GLAD its her and not me but the sad part is that my 25 year old NON-child bearing body looks almost identical to her 25 year old lumpy child bearing body and that is not good.




Photos from Daily Mail UK


If you have any desire to see me in a bikini look no further because that is what I look like except for smaller breast and bigger thighs but the midsection is pretty much identical, maybe just a little fluffier.



Which brings me to my birthday resolution...

Some people use New Years as a starting point for resolutions but I'm using my birthday. If I don't loose 20 to 30 lbs by October I am going to have to find some last minute quick fix because we are going on a cruise with my husband's parents, aunt, uncle and 2 cousins who are bringing their girlfriends who just happen to be gloriously thin and I can't cruise looking like I have previously given birth to 2 children while the other significant others in our group are wearing size 4s. I just can't do it.

So my mission begins now. Wish me luck cause I'm sure gonna need it!!!

No comments: