The news this week is short and sweet. The sonogram says she weighs 7.3 lbs but that could be off a pound or two either way. I have dilated to 1 cm but that's nothing promising because I could sit at 1 cm for the next 2 weeks and still have to be induced or I could progress on my own and have her tomorrow. It's really a toss up, so we'll just be playing it day by day until our visit next Thursday. Dr. Brantley again didn't mention anything about scheduling a date so we are just hanging out.
We did get a couple of good profile pictures from the sonogram, some of which are in 4d but the machine wouldn't save them to my disc while we were there so she worked on it while I was in with Dr. Brantley and I was supposed to go by and pick it up on my way out but smooth forgot. So you'll just have to wait until next week to see our little sweet cheeks, and boy do I mean that literally. She has some big ole cheeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment