Thursday, May 27, 2010
34 Week Check Up
Nothing really exciting to report. AP is still hanging in there and apparently not ready to make her debut just yet. Her heartbeat was strong and steady and my belly measured 33" which is good considering I'm 34 weeks. There was a little too much protein in my urine sample, which could be associated with preeclampsia but I'm not having any of the other symptoms such as headaches, high blood pressure, or blurry vision so they are going to run some other test just to make sure that we are OK. I also had the Strep B test which I was kinda of freaking out about after hearing what all is involved but to my relief it wasn't near as bad as I had heard or imagined it to be. Other than the high protein levels, we are all good. The rash seems to be getting better. It's still there but not as noticeable as it was a few weeks ago. I'll go back in another 2 weeks on June 11th and then after that we'll go back every week. This is nuts! I'm going to have a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment