We had our 30 week sonogram today at 10:30 and a visit with Dr. Brantley afterwards. I can't believe we've started the final countdown. In 10 (or less) weeks I'll be able to see Miss Priss moving around outside of the womb! It almost makes me sad to think that I won't be able to feel her moving around inside of me everyday but then I think of actually being able to hold her and touch her and see her sweet face and the sadness is replaced with so much joy and excitement! Our sonogram was a bust - picture wise that is. We saw all her vital organs, which are functioning properly, but she kept her face turned away the entire time. The lady shook and poked my belly but AP was not in the mood to be photographed today. She measured in at 3 lbs and some ounces and 30 weeks and 5 days but Dr. B said she didn't foresee her gracing us with her presence early. The sono lady did say that she had hair and was quite surprised that I haven't been having any indigestion. Apparently one of the pictures she gave me shows a curl of hair but it could be her kidney for all I know. The other picture shows her ear, I don't clearly see that either. We start our bi-weekly appointments on May 13th and they will do another sonogram to check out her facial features while we are there. Hopefully she'll be a little more cooperative.
We had our first shower this past weekend and we were so unbelievably blessed and AP is already so spoiled!! We received so much amazing stuff and we couldn't be more thankful for the generosity of our friends and family!!
We hung out with Robby Followell yesterday afternoon and had the most fun taking what I know will be amazing pictures. Robby is an AWESOME photographer and I highly recommend you call him for any of your photography needs. So much fun and so very artistic!
AP's Gamma completed the furniture and her Pop delivered it on Sunday after the shower. It. Is. Amazing. She did the best job and I love, love, love, love, love every inch of it. She and Aunt BJ also made a secret trip to Bogue Chitto on Saturday, in all the bad weather mind you, to pick up the bedding to surprise me with at the shower! So, that means the nursery is coming along rather quickly and it is oh so stinking cute! Pictures to come. Promise.
And last but not least, Big Sister Stella is already acting out in jealousy against her little sister. Last night I found hair bows randomly placed around the house. Someone had taken them off the bottom shelf of the changing table, and chewed up the cardboard they were attached to. And she so gave herself away because the minute I found the first one she took off in the other direction and was hiding on the side of our bed. Such a little stinker.
Before going to sleep last night I was reading a magazine or something and AP decided to have a dance party. She went nuts on and off for about 2 hours. This was the best of the 4 videos. It's kind of dark because I only had the bed side lamp on but her movements are pretty distinct. FYI - the steady rhythmic up and down movement of the belly is me breathing. All other crazy movement is the little sister.
1 comment:
I miss this so much. :(
I can't wait to see your nursery pcitures!
Post a Comment