I feel ridiculous following up yesterday's post about Magdalena with a post about my petty problems. However, the Robert's family situation reminds me that my problems are not as big as I make them out to be and that I should be thankful for the stressful opportunities that lay ahead of me and heavy D. And I am.
We finally and officially sold our house. We closed last Friday and moved out over the weekend. We crammed, and I mean that literally, our entire house except for a few clothes and toiletries into a storage unit the size of a one car garage. We had a lot of help and wouldn't have been able to get it done in that short amount of time without everyone! We are so grateful for our GREAT friends and family! Seeing as we are now homeless, we have taken up temporary residence at the in-laws. So far so good, however, we are only 1 week into it. I'm not so much worried about me and Patti as I am Darrell and Stan. They are carbon copies of each other and although they both say they don't know everything, the conversations between the two would lead you to believe otherwise. Patti and Stan have been very accommodating and we are thankful that they love us enough to let us stay with them for a little while. Stella especially loves her new digs because her Papi is always around to play with her and take her on walks and her MiMi continues to spoil her rotten.
So our work begins now. Darrell has his eye on one and I have a few that I like but nothing that I love. I know the perfect house is out there it's just a matter of finding it.
Anyhow, I guess I better get to work now. My attorney is in court today and if he gets back and I haven't done anything he might catch on to the fact that I am a procrastinator and would prefer to gaze out my window and day dream instead of shuffling paper around all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment