Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Haley, Josh, Dan, Ashlea, Darrell and myself all loaded up and headed to Memphis to ring in the new year. Darrell calls me and Haley the Japanese tourist because we take so many pictures. Obviously, I don't because we were in Memphis for 2 days and this is all I came back with. I didn't even get one picture of just me and Darrell together, nor, did we get an entire group shot.
We were way off our game.
**Please not the natural drunken progression of these pictures!

The beginning of the evening. This was at about 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Dinner at Silky O'Sullivan's. They planned their outfits.

The girls side of the table.


Inside the bar suffering through Ella Bleu or whatever. She's now Ashlea's favorite singer.

During our time at Silky's we encountered a tone of East Carolina fans who were in town for the Liberty Bowl and dang they were annoying. Every 3 seconds one would start off their ridiculous chant of, "Purple, Gold, Purple, Gold, Purple, Gold, Purple, Gold, Purple, Gold..." you get the picture. It would go on for ever. Eventually I was purpled and gold out so I yelled out, "Hotty Toddy!" followed by an even louder "SEC." I had never heard of East Carolina and figured they were from a crappy conference and thought that maybe by yelling out the name of a superior conference they would shut up but after a few mean looks the purple and golds kept on coming. Anyhow so after my Hotty Toddy/SEC yell we made friends with the Kentucky fellas next to us who were also tired of hearing PURPLE & GOLD and who also kicked some Purple and Gold butt a few days later, Thank Goodness!!! They were nice enough to take our picture, I mean pictures. Darrell was talking to one of the Kentucky guys while all of this was going on, so he missed out. I'm sure he didn't mind.
I love how we are all trying to get our acts together and Josh is just chillin the most.


Ready.


The only BFF pic where one of us isn't making some ridiculous face.
Happy New Year!

Just call her Madonna.


Here's how you know Haley's been hitting the bottle...Every picture from here on out her mouth is open.


Well except this one. Someone had the great idea of leaving wherever we were at the moment before this to try and venture somewhere else. In order to do that you had to go outside where it was extremely cold. If you tried to hold your drink with your hand in the cold weather you were certain to experience the beginning stages of hypothermia so Haley and Dan came up with this little trick. Genius.


Haley = mouth open. Dan = not sure.

Again, Haley = mouth open.
Darrell = doing 1 of the 2 only dance moves he knows.

Need I say more?

Haley's face = Classic.
Maybe Darrell has 3 dance moves, I don't know. Obviously, we don't
dance together often.

"Don't eat your Nachos"
Happy New Year Ya'll!

No comments: