The future Mrs. Chappell with her lovely proxy bouquet designed by her mother who is ever so talented.
3 guys from Pearl and a rich kid seranading us during the rehearsal dinner/birthday party
Happy Birthday!
The Quinn's
3 guys from Pearl and 1 rich kid.
This was somewhere in between The Harris Family & The Smith Family photo shoots. Not sure what is going on here but I thought it was too ridiculous not to post.
Anyway, now that those are out of ther way, here are a few notes on the wedding...
First and foremost during the rehearsal dinner Jonathan gave the sweetest speech and surprised everyone when he got a little emotional, especially Jessica who said and I quote, "Who knew Jonathan had emotions." It was probably the sweetest and most genuine thing I have ever heard come out of Chappell's mouth.
Dunleith is an awesome place for a wedding and I highly recommend anyone who is planning a wedding to look into it. Im disappointed that I didn't.
Jennifer was hands down the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! Her dress, hair, veil, etc., etc. were all perfect and everything went off without fail, well except that the preacher didn't turn on the mic until after everything was over but it still came as close to perfect as a wedding can get.
It was a weekend of sweet moments for Jonathan. Not only did he give the sweetest speech at the rehearsal dinner but he also picked out the song for thier first dance as a surprise for Jennifer and it was also super sweet.
Their band pretty much rocked and by the end of the night literally everyone was dancing, even my husband and that never happens.
Their food was delicious, as well as the cakes and their candy bar was a big hit. Everyone left full and tired from all the fun.
All in all it was a great weekend and one that they will remember forever! Congrats, Best Wishes and All Our Love Mr. & Mrs. Chappell!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment