1. I think the soup turned out pretty well. Everyone said it was good but they could have just been saying that out of sympathy.
2. I was starving this morning and my breakfast stash at work is depleted so I thought I would make a "quick" stop at McD's. Quick turned into 10 minutes in the drive thru behind a Cadillac that I'm 100% positive is solely to blame for global warming.
3. There seems to be a huge majority of people who praise or give thanks to God on their car tags. And that's fine with me but I've noticed that pretty much every car I've seen in the past week with some sort of religious statement on the tag has been a brand spankin new Escalade, Tahoe, Mercedes, BMW or other varieties of new upper end cars. There may have been one or 2 broke down prizms or something of the like giving thanks or notating a verse but it wasn't many. And it just makes me wonder, if the owners of these nice new expensive cars owned the broke down Geo would they be so grateful to God that they would thank Him on their car tag? Not judging, just wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment