Aren't they cute?
AndI is Chappell's (my hub's BFF) older sister.
AndI wasn't aware that AndY had a side job until he showed up at Jennifer's lingerie shower looking like this...
It was all a joke set up by Jennifer's mom and AndY that AndI never knew about. As a matter of fact, AndI was just as caught off guard as Jennifer was, especially when he ripped off the scrubs to reveal...a speedo! It wasn't a bikini speedo just the brief version, but a speedo none the less. I apologize for not having any pictures of that but I am assuming you want to keep you breakfast down!!
*Just kidding AndY! You'd make a fabulous stripper with a little more practice and a better jam box!!
But here's the best part...
Meet their kids. Brady, Hudson & Ella.

Aren't they the sweetest?
Where were they while dad was bringing in some extra income? In the car. Awesome!
1 comment:
You are kidding! I've heard the story but didn't know the kids were in the car! Hilarious.
Post a Comment