The uploader thing is causing me problems...
Here are the few (of many) photos from my phone I was able to upload today. I'll try to do some more later.
How do you know when AP is super tired? The paci release.

hook. line. sinker.

Darn Chicco carseats do not conveniently fit on top of shopping carts, so it's necessary to shop with BFF because the little left over space in my cart generally fills up quite fast so I need her buggy for additional space.

Remember the holy horror fit AP threw the day we ventured out without a paci? That little yellow ray of sunshine in her mouth was our saving grace and I thought it needed some recognition.

This picture just makes my heart smile!

Daddy-O celebrating his first birthday as a daddy

AP supervising Aunt Helley and Uncle Josh's move. Yes, she's swaddled in a shower curtain. it works.


and then supervising Aunt Helley as she painted the dining room.


My grandmother invited us over for dinner right after I started Weight Watchers. She apparently didn't get the memo, but it sure was good!


One of my sweet cousins came over a while back, shortly after AP was born and hung out for a little bit. Because I took her picture on my phone and not on my real camera it didn't make the post with all the other cousins pictures. Sorry Scotti! We Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment