Monday, October 4, 2010
Going through the Big D and I don't mean Dallas or Divorce
AP is sick but you'd never know it from just looking at her. She's been breaking records in the dirty diaper department since Saturday and had to stay home from daycare today. Bless her heart! She doesn't seem to mind though, except for maybe the severe diaper rash it has given her. Despite it all she's still her chipper little self, even smiling in the middle of a massive diaper explosions! I called the after hours clinic on Saturday and they instructed me to collect a sample and deliver it to her doctor this morning. Oh the joys of parenthood!! They said there was a lot of "Big D" going around and some of the cultures were coming back as Salmonella. Have Mercy. How do non-solid food eating babies even get salmonella? I guess we'll have to just wait and see. Until then, please keep us in your prayers that she can shake this and shake it fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will do. Also, Desitin is AMAZING. I used it on BOTH of my girls and it has always worked wonders. I put tons on them and that usually took care of it. We love it. I still use it if they get a heat rash or something.
Post a Comment