Since D and I are going through an obvious life change, I thought it was time the ole blog made one as well. I'm just testing this out. It feels a little myspace-y if you ask me (the whole designed layout thing, not this layout specifically) so we'll see if it sticks. I wish the word Now would fall to the next line with What? but I can't figure out how to get it to cooperate.
On to AP news...
We are now 21 weeks and Miss Priss is continually kicking the crap out of me. I actually felt her kick from the outside of my belly last night. I tried to let Darrell feel but he's a little impatient and might have to wait until it becomes more frequent. According to all the pregnancy/baby update e-mails I some how managed to sign up for without knowing, she's the size of a carrot according to some and a banana according to others. She weighs 3 quarters of a pound is about 10.5 inches long. She's obviously growing because this belly changes daily. If I look at it from the side, I don't think it looks that big. However, looking down at it freaks me out. And then there are the people who make those big surprised faces when I tell them how far along I am and then follow it up with, "ooooooooooh girl, at 8 months your gonna be big." Thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm still looking for fabric for the bedding and would show you a picture of my front runner but something isn't working properly when I try to upload it. Maybe later. Other than that, there is nothing new to report.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment