Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The skinny...

Last night Darrell and I, along with the Quinn's and the Chappell's, embarked on the Kenny Powers Weight Loss Challenge. If the name Kenny Powers doesn't automatically ring a bell then don't spend to much time trying to figure it out because its not really important as he isn't a legit trainer or weight loss guru, just Darrell's idol.

Anyhow, so this is basically our own version of The Biggest Loser and we had the initial weigh in last night. Because I signed a contract, I'm unable to share the combined weights of the couples or the pictures of each contestant but as you can guess, it wasn't any one's proudest moment!

The rules:

1. Weigh in every Sunday night and each contestant must be wearing the same clothes from the initial weigh in.

2. Just like on The Biggest Loser, the couple with the biggest percentage of weight lost wins immunity from paying a fine.

3. The 2nd place couple pays a $10 fine

4. The 3rd place couple pays a $15 fine

5. The competition last for 90 days and the couple with the largest percentage of wight lost wins the money!

I'll try to remember to keep you updated from week to week. So until next Sunday, "Powers, out." (that's for you D.)

2 comments:

Jennifer Chappell said...

Hey, we said "no facebook", "blogging", or "twittering" any of this!!! :o) Remember I hold the key to the pictures!!

CHD3 said...

“I play real sports, not trying to be the best at exercising” - Kenny Powers