Last night I woke up because of the thunder and lightening. Then I thought I heard a dripping noise so I turned on the light to see water dripping from the top of the window casing. It wasn't a substantial water issue like the one with the guest bath or the backed up drain line, but it's a leak non the less and one more thing we have to fix. Apparently, water is somehow getting through the shingles and then running down a rafter and then puddling in the soffet and then somehow making its way into the window casing, or at least that is what Darrell speculated after his 1:00 a.m. jaunt around the attic. This morning, the washrag we crammed between the casing and the blinds wasn't really wet and their wasn't any water in the pail we set below the drip so I'm praying that the damage, if any, is minimal.
I honestly think I might lose it if one more thing goes wrong. And by lose it, I mean go totally postal. White jacket required postal! Especially if its water related.
So please just keep us in your prayers, not just for this to be the last of the issues we have to fix but also that we some how manage to keep our sanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment