Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family/Griswalds/Snow/Offer

Here's a picture of the fam from Monday! Everyone looks happy and this is right before they left, so I guess the night was a success! It really wasn't that cramped, at least for the period of time they were there. I wouldn't ever venture to host an entire holiday dinner in my house but I can't cook so that would never be a possibility anyway, no matter what size house I have. Where's Waldo there on the back right is my Dad and today is his Birthday, so Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you so very much!!


Here is Griswald Family #1 Christmas decor. This picture really doesn't do it any justice. Griswald Family #2 doesn't turn their stuff on until dark so getting a good picture has proven hard to do.


Here is our house on the snow day. This was taken at 4:30 so I can only imagine what it looked like during the mini blizzard. But I'll never know because I was stuck at work.

We had an offer on our house yesterday! YAY! But it was really low so we have countered. I don't want to get my hopes up because it could go south so I'm praying really hard but know that everything happens for a reason.



No comments: