Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 9 - Lilly Kate's Reveal








Ok, so I told you that the Chappells were expecting a little girl in February but I didn't get to tell you how everyone found out Lilly Kate was a little girl because I didn't have the pictures uploaded. Here's the story...





The Chappell's love to entertain and Jennifer is so good at it that it makes you want to punch her! So instead of slowly spreading the news of Lilly Kate's gender via telephone calls and text messages, the Chappell's threw a party. Jennifer had THE sonogram on Wednesday. The results were sealed and taken straight to the bakery, where a cake would be made with either a blue or pink filling indicating the baby's gender. Then we had to wait until Saturday for the results! I'm not good at waiting but I must say that the anticipation made the reveal sooo exciting!! We can't wait for Lilly Kate to get here! AP has so much to teach her!!

No comments: