Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Picture Update

Mom and Dad (mostly mom though) got a new camera for Christmas and since then she won't leave me alone. I can't even take a nap without that camera being in my face. She says she is preserving my childhood but I think she just enjoys playing with the camera. You be the Judge.

Like I said, I can't even nap without her taking pictures.


I got this new Jumpy thing from Santa and I love it


It plays music and talks to me about colors and shapes. It even speaks Spanish but I haven't learned to...yet.


"We're off to see the Wizard..."
"hmmmmm. a blue paci."

"I don't use no stinkin blue paci's"


rub-a-dub-dub AP's in the tub


lounging around with mommy


doing a little work from home






"Mess? What mess?"


a little post-carrots photo shoot




1 comment:

Anna said...

This child is precious!