Ashlea said she was going to de-friend me if I didn't update this thing, so let's play catch up. Shall we?
little 5 month old birthday girl
she started sitting up the day after she got tubes and now despises anything to do with tummy or back time, even in the bath.
AP's elves. Without these 2 she probably wouldn't have had a Christmas tree!
It was sooo pretty!
Christmas morning. Dad and Stella are still snoozing while AP tries to figure out what's going on.
with a few of her gifts from Santa.
at one point she became so overwhelmed and started crying.
Aunt Helley came over the morning after Christmas for a post Christmas breakfast. She and AP share a love for napping.
I came across this picture of her 3 month birthday that I never posted. Gosh, how fast she has grown.
I loved my tree but I hated cleaning up after it. I filled up the vacuum at least 2 times with those darn pine needles.

this was at a random doctor's appt. I think. Just chilling, doing a little reading.

She's an intellectual like her mother.

Haley and I are helping plan our 10 year high school reunion (sigh, we're old!) We had an impromptu meeting one night and no one could make it so we put AP in charge.
since our TV is mounted above the fire place, she really can't see it when she's on the floor. So I'll put her in her high chair and lean her back a bit. last night she went to sleep. It's a hard life.

this was at a random doctor's appt. I think. Just chilling, doing a little reading.

She's an intellectual like her mother.

Haley and I are helping plan our 10 year high school reunion (sigh, we're old!) We had an impromptu meeting one night and no one could make it so we put AP in charge.
since our TV is mounted above the fire place, she really can't see it when she's on the floor. So I'll put her in her high chair and lean her back a bit. last night she went to sleep. It's a hard life.We've discovered the do's

Is this not the saddest picture you've ever seen. I took it while home one day still on maternity leave. (Before we had all of our furniture.) Darrell would come home for lunch and then leave and Stella would watch for him hoping he would re-appear sooner rather than later.
she's still having issues

Is this not the saddest picture you've ever seen. I took it while home one day still on maternity leave. (Before we had all of our furniture.) Darrell would come home for lunch and then leave and Stella would watch for him hoping he would re-appear sooner rather than later.
she's still having issuesAp is loving her veggies these days. Especially if they are orange.


she's on the move so much these days that I can't take pictures of her with the camera phone because they end up looking like this!


And last but not least, I'm going to stick to a 3 year blog tradition and tell you I'm going to stop eating things like this (although I did get excited when I saw that baby's butt sticking out of my piece of king cake, until I found out there was no prize)

and this

and start eating more like this (minus that huge roll)


and this

and start eating more like this (minus that huge roll)

so that I can lose a cool 40 lbs before the class reunion. Expect a post on my epic fail in about 2 months.




1 comment:
You always make me laugh. And since I just had some cool oral surgery, laughing at the do's and don't's of wooden spoons hurt a lot!
Please keep it up :)
Post a Comment