We had to be at St. D by 6 on Friday morning and while I thought AP would be super ticked off and hungry, she ended up sleeping until right before they took us back.

Once we got back there she came alive and wouldn't be still or quiet. And she looked so cute in her little gown.


This is her newest facial expression. She looks like a little old man!

She wasn't all smiles after the procedure. She cried like I have never heard her cry before but they warned us about this from the beginning so we were prepared. It still broke my heart but I wasn't surprised by it so that made it easier. She finally went to sleep on the way home and took a few naps through out the afternoon. By that evening she was back to her happy go lucky little self, if not happier and go luckier! The tubes must have worked some sort of magic because the next day she was sitting up on her own like a big girl.
Terrible cell phone picture quality. She was beginning to sit up on her own before but would lean forward or fall sideways the minute we let her go. Now, she's sitting straight up and grabbing for things without falling over or us holding onto her. On Thursday night before APs procedure, Jennifer and Haley came over and finished up my tree for me. I have GREAT friends and am really thankful for each of them.

It was beautiful!!! Until we got home on Friday and I plugged it in. Now it looks like this and I'm completely content leaving it this way. I have been defeated by the tree and I can accept that.


If I don't see you before, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
So glad everything went well with the tubes. I told Sawyer Friday morning to pray for AP. They may need to chat, he is on a roll to get them soon!
Post a Comment