moving on to the wedding...
The happy couple!!
At the Reception, the Ole Miss Boys did their wedding tradition and sang "The Ride."
They really get into this tradition!
and little Wilson and John John tried to keep up!
After the reception, we of course couldn't go back to the hotel and go to bed like good little kids, so we went to Andrew's or something like that. In this picture Jonathan tried to act like we get along and like each other. I on the other hand, keep it real and smacked him in the face with snack crackers. Christi is just happy to be there.

Next up on our summer tour of weddings was the Bagwell/Walker affair! I again didn't have my camera but this time I had a legit reason - I was as sick as a dog! It all started on Thursday, progressed so much on Friday that I had to leave work, and by Saturday I had passed up a day on the boat with Erin, her brother, his wife and Kimberly. I thought that by staying in bed I would be better rested and feel better at the wedding. I was sooo wrong. I felt so much worse that afternoon and was probably running a low fever. However, I like to think that for a sick dog, I put on a happy face and had a good time! The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beyond beautiful and the reception was tons-o-fun! If I can find someone who took pictures, I'll steal a few for you. Afterwards we ventured to the Bulldog where BFF exceeded the drink limit 5 minutes into our arrival and completed the night with absurd text messages and Facebook status updates. BUT she had a fantastic time, so it's all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment