Wednesday, November 19, 2008

60 or so miles to go...

We are almost there, thank goodness! Im writing from the car. Oh how technology has been a saving grace for this trip. The hubs has been checking anything and everything Ole Miss related while I have watched 2 movies in between my numerous naps!

I realized the reason I love flying-its so much faster than driving. I started out in the back seat and was promoted to the front passenger seat after lunch. My legs greatly appreciated it. I am now back in the back seat eating my knees. The current conversation has turned to me and my anxiety about the boat. Apparently talking about it is really going to make me feel better! My father in law just mentioned the titanic...awesome!

I'm not sure what the plan is for this evening but I'm refusing to sit down. Riding in a car for 91/2 hours with only a few stops is for the freaking birds but I guess that isn't a good analogy though as they are always stretched out in full flight. I'm currently cramped up and only doing 70 miles an hour.

We board the the death trap tomorrow at 4p.m. If your bored over the next few days and your mind wanders to me and what part of the ocean or Bahamas I am currently freaking out in, below is our itinerary for your convenience:

Thursday: day of leisure in Jacksonville until we board at 4.

Friday: "fun" day at sea

Saturday: full day in Nassau

Sunday: Freeport

Monday: docked by 8 a.m. and back in the car for another leisurely drive home

Again, Pray often and pray hard. My sanity depends on it!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. Don't worry I have thought about you multiple times and told everyone I know about your situation!! Just think, we will now be able to share stories of what it's like to have anxiety!! You can look at that as the brightside. Have a good time my dear :)