Its day 2 of the mandatory slim down and so far I have done pretty well, granted its only day 2 but progress is progress my dear friends. Yesterday consisted of Oatmeal and OJ for breakfast, a very bland turkey sandwhich for lunch, yogurt and string cheese for a snack and 1/2 chicken breast and snap peas for dinner. And yes, i did go to the gym last night and it was tolerable, not enjoyable but tolerable.
Today there was Oatmeal for breakfast. For lunch I had half of a chicken breast with balsamic vinegar corn dip and 11, yes 11 Frito's. 11 is one serving size and contains 160 calories. I know 160 calories is a lot of calories for 11 chips but I love this corn dip and I think it might actually be good for you (corn, black beans, green onion, red bell pepper, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, what about any of that could possibly be bad?) I am of the camp that any food in moderation is OK so i had some, sue me. I was tempted to raid the vending machine down stairs when my 11 Frito's ran out but I didn't. There was more yogurt and string cheese for snack and I'm not sure whats for dinner but I do know that it will follow 45 minutes of cardio. I can feel the fatty tissue falling of off me, not really but I figure if I psych myself up like that I won't quit the routine so soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So you're feeling my pain, I guess. I wish I were one of those people who were naturally skinny, but eh. Good luck!
Post a Comment