Well, well, well, it looks like daddy is going to be outnumbered by 3! Baby #2 is a beautiful little girl! Ii am quite ashamed to say that I had my heart set on a little boy and did not take the news as gracefully as I would have hoped but I am so very thankful for a beautiful healthy baby and the opportunity to raise two beautiful, loving sisters/best friends!! There was some confusion about the sonogram date so they didn't do the full meal deal, just a heartbeat and gender check and then we will go back on the 28th for an extensive look at the organs and for specific measurements. However, Dr. B did say that everything looked good and up to par for the 16th week.
This little girl has no idea what is going on!! She knows there is a baby in there but she also thinks that just because momma has a baby in her stomach, that anyone with a belly has a baby in their stomach too. That means daddy has a baby in his belly as well as her great grandmother, Mamaw.
We have been trying to transition from baby to sister but it doesn't seem to be working very well. However, it has only been 2 days soooo what can you do. She's smart but she's still 1 and a half. We've also been trying to name our baby sister to no avail. I feel terrible because with AP we knew what her name was going to be the day we found out we were pregnant but with this one we really thought it was a little boy so we only focused on boy names but now we've got some work to do!
Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. Also pray for big sister because shes in that awesome phase where she doesn't like for mom to have anything to do with other babies besides her!! This picture is from last night. I was holding Jon Chandler and she wasn't having any of it unless I was also holding her the same way!!
I get tired just looking at this picture!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment