Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update


BS2 is doing fantastic.  The heartbeat is in the150s and everything sounded great.  Mommy is still sick and losing weight, which would be great if I wasn't pregnant!!  I've been trying to eat past the nausea and I go back on Monday for a weight check to see if it has worked.  If not, I have no idea what I'm going to do.  Dr. B. wants me to get this zofran/reglan pump but @ $300 a WEEK, it is absolutely impossible.  That's an extra mortgage payment a month and If I could afford an extra mortgage, I'd have a pretty little vacay home some where on the beach!!

Anne Presley is doing great as well.  She had her 18 month appt. last week and she is above average in everything, especially that big ole noggin of hers!  We went to Pump It Up tonight for Addison Rhodes birthday party and AP had a ton of fun jumping around with Aunt Haley!  And she loved the cupcakes.  Not sure why that pick didn't upload properly but she dove right into and got icing all over the both of us!
Who is the world is this adorable little girl?  Love those big blue eyes!!!!

 
mug shot

 
I think I'll play with these...




Aunt Haley = best playmate ever.
  
"This one is mine.  If I were you I would walk away."


resting after playing so hard

AP is such a big girl these days!  She wasn't sleeping well in the crib so we did a little experiment and put rails on the spare bed.  So far she has slept sound every night without waking up!!!  It's amazing!!!  That's all for now.  BS2's gender sonogram is scheduled for Valentines day, so expect a big update then!!

No comments: