That's right, AP is going to be a big sister in July! I'm not quite sure she is ready for what is coming her way but she better hold on to her seat because we are all in for a big change! We are super excited!! Please help us by saying a quick prayer for a healthy pregnancy for baby and mama...and for the nausea and sickness to disappear!!!!!!!
We had a really good Christmas and spent a lot of time with family and friends! We hope you all did as well!! In additional news, there will be a lot more blogging in 2012 because the Smiths have finally caught up with the times and got a laptop!! What! What!!! Now I don't have any excuses!!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from our house to yours!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations! I wish mine would have been closer together like AP and the new little one. They'll have so much fun together!
Post a Comment