Monday, April 11, 2011

Ashlea's Baby Shower

We hosted a shower for Ashlea sometime back in March. AP helped Aunt Ash open a few of Levi's gifts.


until she became scared for her life because no one was holding on to her and she thought she might face plant on the floor...good work Aunt Ash!



Hanging out with BB



The McGuire Papparazzi


Cupcakes




Appliques from Ella BaDella's on Etsy.


Nautical decor that Haley bought and returned to Hobby Lobby.



I believe the conversation went something like this:


salesperson: What you going to do with all this sailing stuff?

Haley: Do you want me to be honest?

Salesperson: sure.

Haley: I'm going to use it to decorate for a baby shower and then return it.

Salesperson: Ok, see you tomorrow.

The sailboat was from Levi's Papaw Dennis, not Hobby Lobby!


1 comment:

Anna said...

This made me laugh out loud. Especially the Hobby Lobby part. I laughed as I read that she bought and returned it and then laughed even harder when I read the conversation. I. Love. It.