
And had one of these on November 18th...

(FYI - the thing you think is the head, is not the head.)

(FYI - the thing you think is the head, is not the head.)
And now that I'm out of the pregnancy closet, I can finally talk about it here!! I know I've been a crappy blogger but I just couldn't blog because the only exciting news I had to blog about was the biggest secret I've ever had to keep in my 26 years of life.
Tomorrow I will officially be 10 weeks. We are due on July 6th which happens to be Darrell's dad's birthday and the day before my birthday, and everyone is extremely excited!
So sit tight, there's more to come in the 8 months ahead!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! This is wonderful news! If you need anything, let me know!
Post a Comment