Below are a few pictures from the festivities. Because Claire wants extensive editing to any pictures posted of her, I'm not posting everything I have because I don't have that much time. But just know that Claire had A LOT of fun and if I could share all of my photos and videos with you, you would be laughing your sweet little butt off.
Our party attire.
There's really nothing you can't do with a pack of stamps, 2 bottles of acrylic paint, our imaginations, and 6 hours.
however, after 6 hours of spelling bachelorette, I forgot how to spell bachelorette.
and we had to throw these 2 away because there was just no covering up my mistakes.
Our evening started with an Andy Roddick sighting and pictures with him and his bachelor party. None of those pictures were taken on my camera, otherwise I would post them.
*Andy, if you're reading this, I apologize for the crowd of drag queens that stalked you on Bourbon. It's really not our fault but somehow it slipped that we had seen you and the waiter at the restaurant talked to a few of his drag friends and put out an APB on you because he loved you so much. So much in fact that he said he would lose his job for you! Now that is real love.
After our celebrity sighting we moved on to dinner at the Country Cabin.
Here we have a Bachelor party that Claire befriended early in the evening. We kept bumping into them every where. And every time she told them in which hotel we were staying.
And Ashlea has the bachelor party to thank for giving Claire the idea of signing our bachelorette up for the following.
I thought Claire or the bartender might die but Ashlea said that because the bartender was really nice, she decided not to punch anyone.
Throughout the evening a lot of this took place.
The McGuire sisters would take short breaks between shots to check their phones and chat with their significant others.
After a couple of these the birthday girl found herself in a serious place of...
what she likes to call concentration


No comments:
Post a Comment