So I go for a little GYN visit today and I'm suddenly hit by baby fever. Everywhere you look in the dang office there is a picture of a baby. While I'm getting my BP checked, there is a baby. While I'm giving the freaking urine sample, there is a baby. But the worst is when they put you in the exam room and leave you there for 30 minutes to an hour with an entire bulletin board of baby announcements and pictures that the proud parents have sent in of the new baby and they all just stare at you in that sweet little innocent way and at the very moment I begin to think that having a baby wouldn't be so bad I get a text from BFF reminding me that babies cry A LOT, wake up in the middle of the night A LOT, and ruin your Saturday morning sleep ins. And then just like the little miracles of life that babies are, my baby fever disappears.
Baby? Maybe. But definitely not today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl, what are you thinking? When you have a baby you have to put them first, so enjoy your new life with Darrell and have some fun and about three years from now you can think about having a baby. Advice from someone who has been married 32 years!!!! I know what I'm talking about. Love you
yeah, no need for any chirens just yet. Enjoy mowing the lawn, eating chicken and the seldom workout!!!!!! HaHa!
Post a Comment